CEWS Registry Results
Search results: We found no match for the search criteria you used.
The search criteria used was:
Can't find the CEWS recipient you are looking for?
The registry is continuously updated and only displays corporations and registered charities that have been approved for CEWS.
If a corporation or a registered charity is not listed, it may be because:
- their application has not been processed yet;
- they have not applied;
- they have been declined;
- they have not yet been added to the registry;
- they are listed under a different name;
- the recipient is not a corporation or a registered charity.
Confirm you are using the employer's correct business name:
- ask your employer for their legal business name;
- check your employment agreement.
Statistics and data on the CEWS registry webpages are compiled by the Compliance Programs Branch of the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) for the sole purpose of providing the public with the direct access to information about CEWS recipients in Canada.
The CRA is not responsible for the use and manipulation by any persons of this information.
- COVID-19 benefits and servicesNote: this link will load in another window or tab
- Canada Emergency Wage SubsidyNote: this link will load in another window or tab
- CEWS eligible employer attestationNote: this link will load in another window or tab
- CEWS FAQsNote: this link will load in another window or tab
- Canada Emergency Rent Subsidy (CERS)Note: this link will load in another window or tab
- Screen ID: